- Once you have submitted the Aadhar card application along with the necessary documents at the Aadhar card center, generally it will take 3 months to get your final card.
- However prior to the 3 month you can check the status of your aadhar card and here we will illustrate you to check the status of your aadhar card.
Procedure to know the status:
- Once you submit the document and all the procedure is over, you will be given an enrollment number for your Aadhar card.
- The enrollment card is very important and you must keep it safe till you get your final card.
- The enrollment number is nothing but a slip to acknowledge that you have submitted your application for the Aadhar card center.
- The enrollment slip contains a 14 digits number called as EID (Temporary enrollment).
- Based on the EID you can track the status of your aadhar card.
2.Once you login to the above mentioned url, it will take you to a page where you have to enter your EID date and time of submission.
- The date and time of submission is nothing but the date and time where your application has been received and acknowledge by the operator.
4.The EID is a combination of 14 digits in the format of 1234/12345/12345. Generally the EID number will be mentioned at the enrolment slip.
5.Next comes the date and time, which you have to punch in the system.
5.Come down the page, where you have to enter the security code displayed in the box.
6.If you are unable to read the security code, you can refresh the code so as to get a new code.
7.Finally click on the “Check status” option.
8.If all the formalities has been completed by the aadhar authority, you will get a message on the screen that “Congratulation, you Aadhar card has been generated and you will receive it shortly”.
Wait for the delivery of the card, else you can take a print out of the card also.Sponsored Links