- Understanding the importance of an Aadhar card everybody wants to have their own Aadhar card.
- Aadhar card can be obtained only by offline process where you have to submit the Aadhar card application form along with the required document.
- As of now the facility to get the Aadhar card by online process has not been initiated by the government, but soon we can expect the online assessment also.
A brief procedure to get the Aadhar:
- Getting a Aadhar card is not a tedious job at all. Now the government of India (Especially UADIA) has made the process very smoother and easier to get the Aadhar card.
- All you need to do is to submit the dully filled application (in your desired language) along with all documents to any of the Aadhar card processing center.
How to get the application:
- The application can for the Aadhar card is available on the website of the UADAI.
- In fact the UADAI has gone one step ahead and it has been providing the Aadhar card application in various local languages as well.
- So that people can have a better understanding of the form and the form can be filled without any error.
- As on today’s date the Aadhar card form is available in various local languages like Odia, Bengali, Asameese, Telugu, Gujurati, Malayalam and of course Hindi as well.
- You can download the form according to your preferred language.
Procedure to get the form:
- The Aadhar card form is available in the website https://uidai.gov.in/.
- All you need to do is to open the website and go the “Forms” section.
- Once you have opened the “Forms” page you can very well notice the link called “Aadhar application form”.
- Click on the link so that the application for the Aadhar will be downloaded.
- Save the form and take a print out for the final submission at the Aadhar card processing center.
- For your ready reference, here we are giving you the link of Aadhar card application in English and Hindi language.
- After filling the form, go to any Aadhar Kendra where the operator will take your Finger print, iris scan, other documents and finally you will be given an enrollment slip.
- From the enrollment slip you can track the status of your Aadhar card.
- Additionally, you can also download the Aadhar card application from the website of NSDL as well.
- The above mentioned link will also enable you to download the Aadhar card application for you.