- Once the Aadhar card is generated, then getting a copy of the Aadhar card is a single click job.
- In fact some time people loss their aadhar card, in this case also another fresh aadhar card can be generated from the website of the UIDAI.
- However, you must know the enrollment number for your aadhar card so that a new card can be generated from the website.
- Hence nothing to worry, here we will let you know the procedure to download a copy of the aadhar card.
Procedure to download aadhar card:
- As we have already mentioned that, you must have your enrollment number or your aadhar card number so that a fresh aadhar can be generated.
- All you need to do is to login to the site
- Once you login to the site, you will see the below screen
- The first step you need to do is to enter your enrollment number or your aadhar number. If you know any one of the number your propose to download the aadhar card will be solved.
- Once you have entered the enrollment or the aadhar number, come to the next drop down where you have to mention your name. Here you have to keep in mind that you are entering your full name (What you have given at the time of application). In fact a slight miss match in the name will not generate your aadhar card.
- The next step is to enter the PIN code of your locality.
- Now you have to enter the security code mentioned in the box. If you can’t read the security letter properly, you can refresh it to get a new one.
- The last part of the entry is the entering of your mobile number. Make sure the mobile number you are entering is presently with you and the same number you have given at the time of application.
- After punching the mobile number request for an OTP on your registered mobile number.
- An OTP will be generated and the same will be sent to your registered mobile number.
- Finally enter the OTP received on your registered mobile and click on “Validate and download”.
- If you have given all the correct and proper data your Aadhar card will be generated and the same you can take a print out.