How to download the duplicate copy of the Aadhar Card?
The most important thing that one should look for in his/her Aadhar Card is the unique ID number as it is extremely important for downloading the duplicate copy of the Aadhar card either through the online mode or the offline mode. Many a times, the people do not have neither the number of the aadhar card nor the acknowledgement slip. For downloading a duplicate copy of the Aadhar Card one should have the Enrollment Slip along with the Aadhar Card number. For downloading the duplicate Aadhar Card without the enrollment slip, one will first have to talk to the authorized delegates of the UIDAI and they will provide the needed support to the person by sending the duplicate Aadhar card to his postal address.
Although the process of getting a duplicate Aadhar Card can be a bit tricky online but one can set a framework to have it.Sponsored Links
Steps to download the duplicate Aadhar Card through the online mode
Downloading the duplicate Aadhar Card online requires the unique UID of an individual as it is extremely important for continuing the whole process of downloading the duplicate copy of the Aadhar card online. If an individual has misplaced that he has the option of recovering the Aadhar UID online. For applying and downloading the duplicate Aadhar Card online one will have toSponsored Links
- First visit the official portal for the Aadhar Card- https://eaadahar.uidai.gov.in/
- Once the page is loaded, one will have to select the Enrollment ID
- One can either select the enrollment number or the Aadhar card number according to the one he has
- One will have to either the enrollment or the Aadhar card number in the space that is provided for the one he has selected.
- He will also have to enter his full name along with the pincode of the area to which he belongs
- The captcha code is to be entered for the security purposes. In this one will have to enter the digits that is provided in form of an image on the screen
- One will have to then enter his mobile number through which the One Time Password can be generated.
- The OTP will be then sent to the mobile number that has been registered.
- Now enter the OTP on the screen which had been sent to the registered mobile number
- Now select the button ‘Validate & Download’ and click on it
- Now the duplicate Aadhar Card of the individual will be downloaded in his system in the pdf format
- The file downloaded is protected with a password. Hence, one will have to enter the zip code in the form of password for unlocking the whole file.
- One can then take the printout of his duplicate Aadhar Card.
Importance of the e-Aadhar
The downloaded e-Aadhar card will act as the duplicate copy of the original Aadhar Card. In most of the cases the duplicate copy of the Aadhar card will serve the purpose. The e-aadhar is the actual duplicate copy of the original one. The e-aadhar can also be downloaded to the mobile.