How to link the Aadhar with LPG connectionSponsored Links
Today the Aadhar card can be linked to the LPG connection for the gas companies like HP Gas, Bharat Gas and Indane and the whole process can be carried on with the help of the internet. It should be noted by the people that for every company that provides the LPG Gas connection, the process remains the same.
Linking the Aadhar card with the LPG Gas connection
For understanding the whole process of linking the Aadhar card and the LPG connection, one will have to visit the official page of the Online Aadhar Seeding as this helps the people to understand the process in a clearer manner. While starting with the process, one should keep the Aadhar card and the LPG Gas connection book at hand as he will have to enter the details on the online site as and when needed.Sponsored Links
Steps involved in completing the process:
- One can start with the whole process by click on the button’ Start Now’.
- Primarily, one will have to enter the details of his location and will then have to select his state and district.
- The type of benefit is then to be selected and the option of ‘LPG’ is to be selected as the process involves in linking the details of a person’s LPG Gas connection.
- Then the name of the scheme is to be specified according to the connection of the LPG one has like ‘IOCL’ for the connection of Indane, ‘BPCL’ for the connection of Bharat Gas and ‘IOCL’ for the connection of HP Gas.
- Then the name of the distributor is to be selected from the given list and immediately after it, one also needs to enter the consumer number for his LPG connection.
- The email address and the mobile number of the person is to be entered.
- Finally, one needs to enter his Aadhar card number and click on the button ‘Submit’.
- An OTP will then be sent to the registered mobile number and email id.
- The OTP along with the security code is then to be entered and for completing the whole process one will have to click the button ‘Submit’.
After the registration has been successfully completed, the verification procedure will be completed by the concerned authority and the successful link aadhar with LPG will be confirmed via SMS and an email to the registered mobile number and the email address respectively.