Making the aadhaar card print EasilySponsored Links
The 12-digit unique number government recognizable proof is not necessary to have, but rather it serves as a personality proof on most structures that you’ll fill, and some administration organizations additionally require the Aadhaar nowadays. It is issued by the Unique Identification Authority of India in the interest of the Indian government.
The fortunate thing about Aadhaar is that not at all like some other personality cards, its computerized duplicate, downloaded from the UIDAI site, is as substantial as the first card. So whether you’ve lost your card and need another one, or simply needed to get an advanced duplicate of the card to submit with a structure on the web, the official site has you secured.
Selecting for Aadhaar is free as is the procedure to get a computerized copy; simply take after the progressions beneath and you’re finished.Sponsored Links
Getting your UID number:
To download a duplicate of the Aadhaar card, you have to know your UID number or your Enrollment ID. On the off chance that you’ve gotten your Aadhaar effectively, then it’s for the most part a smart thought to note down the number some place. On the off chance that you’ve lost the Aadhaar, then search for the enrollment structure to check your Enrollment ID. In the event that you don’t have either, then you have to gaze this number upward first. This is what you have to do:
- Go to the UIDAI site.
- Make beyond any doubt that Aadhaar No (UID) is chosen from the two choices close to the highest point of the screen.
- Type in your full name, as imprinted on the Aadhaar card.
- Type either the email address or telephone number that you used to enlist for Aadhaar.
- Enter the characters you find in the picture above Enter the Security Code.
- Click Get OTP.
- A one-time secret word will be sent to your email address or telephone number, whichever you entered in the structure. Enter this secret key in the structure by Enter OTP.
- Click Verify OTP.
- Now you’ll get your Aadhaar number on through SMS or email.
Getting your Aadhaar card:
When you have the UID number, you can utilize it to download a duplicate of your Aadhaar card. This part is additionally basic:
- Head to the e-Aadhaar page on the UIDAI site.
- Select Aadhaar alongside I have.
- Enter your Aadhaar number, full name and the PIN code of your private location.
- Key in the characters in the picture in the field Enter above Image Text.
- Click Get One Time Password.
- This one-time secret key will be sent to your telephone number in the event that you click Confirm in the pop-up. Then again, you might click Cancel and have it sent to your email address.
- Enter the secret key you got into the structure alongside Enter OTP.
- Click Validate and Download.
Presently your Aadhaar card will be downloaded in a secret key ensured PDF record. The watchword is the just the PIN code of your private location. You can now print this record, and it is a completely substantial Aadhaar card. Fill us in regarding whether this instructional exercise helped through the remarks. For more instructional exercises, head to our How To area.